Lima’s Professional Pharmacy seeks a Full-Time Staff Pharmacist
Established in 1997, Lima’s Professional Pharmacy is an independent retail pharmacy specializing in sterile and non-sterile compounding with an emphasis on bio-identical hormone replacement, pain management, and veterinary products. Located 5 hours’ drive north of San Francisco in beautiful Humboldt County, California; Lima’s Professional Pharmacy is surrounded by old-growth redwood trees, panoramic ocean views, picturesque mountain landscapes, and pristine beaches. With a consistent temperate climate, Humboldt County offers a wide variety of year-round outdoor activities and its small-town communities are wonderful places to raise a family.
Required Qualifications and Education:
- Registered Pharmacist in good standing with the California State Board of Pharmacy or pending licensure.
- PCCA Training and/or Certification and Completion of Compounding Techniques Class.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and knowledge in the entire preparation process of non-sterile compounded prescription products. Experience with sterile admixtures is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with USP 797/800 is preferred but not required.
- Must work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain patient and business confidentiality.
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent organizational and time-management skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to establish constructive working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please submit resumes and a cover letter to email@example.com.
*Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster*
*Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers*